Sunday, March 4, 2007


"In The End"
(It starts with)One thing / I don’t know whyIt doesn’t even matter how hard you tryKeep that in mind / I designed this rhymeTo explain in due timeAll I knowtime is a valuable thingWatch it fly by as the pendulum swingsWatch it count down to the end of the dayThe clock ticks life awayIt’s so unrealDidn’t look out belowWatch the time go right out the windowTrying to hold on / but didn’t even knowWasted it all just toWatch you goI kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apartWhat it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn't even matterOne thing / I don’t know whyIt doesn’t even matter how hard you tryKeep that in mind / I designed this rhymeTo remind myself howI tried so hardIn spite of the way you were mocking meActing like I was part of your propertyRemembering all the times you fought with meI’m surprised it got so (far)Things aren’t the way they were beforeYou wouldn’t even recognize me anymoreNot that you knew me back thenBut it all comes back to meIn the endYou kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apartWhat it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterI've put my trust in youPushed as far as I can goFor all thisThere’s only one thing you should knowI've put my trust in youPushed as far as I can goFor all thisThere’s only one thing you should knowI tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn’t even matter

8 comments:

MestKA said...

OH! ana awl comment
3la 7sab ma fahamt di klmat a7'nia bs t2ribn 7lwa
bsara7a makmltsh w baseat 3la al bostst al tania
bnnasba lswa2a fa3ln momt3a bs msh ldaraga ge
ok ya bash

Nouran said...

عارف لو كتبت بالعربي هجيبلك حاجة حلوة انا حاسه انك هتقتلني:)
-ع فكرة انا محاولتش اقرا اصلي بحل الشيت وقلت اخد بصى سريعة واعمل كومينت عالسرعة لقيتتك كتبت حجات كتيير يعني اتنين بوست كده -ههههه

tweety said...

الرحمممممممممممممه مش فاهمه راعى الثقافات الاخري احسن الواحد حاسس انه ؟؟؟؟؟تييييييييييت
بكره الانجليزى بكررررررررررررره

tweety said...

mbrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook el nga7 32bal lma nshofk dr f el metal bta3k dh

Nouran said...

ايه العفاريت ديه حرام عليك فزعتني بجد مين العفاريت ديه هههههههه انت ايه اللي حصلك يا ابني كنت سايباك يوم الخميس كويس كل ده علشان اجازة يوم الاحد هههه متعملش ف نفسك كده غلط علشان صحتك :)

Nouran said...

انا بعتلك تااج اعمله ادام مش لاقي حاجة تكتبها كده

rOshe said...

7sien ezyk 3aml a??? mbrok nga7k w 3aml a fel agaza ?? obka ektb bt3ml a fel agaza aw ektb mwade3 3'er a3'any ok w please balash el swr el mor3ba de ana bmoooooooot slam kbeeeer leeeeeek w l foaud w shaaaaareeeeeeeef w tb3n 7nfy slmly 3leko kolko w7shna kolna awe

rOshe said...

7sien ektb ana bset now fel tare7' lketo march 7aram 3lek wla enta msh 3awz ttklm m3ana... b2a kda ..